Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bennett Cozen, MD
Dr. Bennett Cozen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Cozen completed a residency at Abington Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Abington Primary Care Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Abington Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cozen?
I couldn't be happier that I was lucky enough to find Bennett Cozen and begin seeing him as my primary care physician. Dr. Cozen is the literal meaning of kind and caring. He explains everything to you in easy to understand terms, includes you in your treatment plan and always takes the time you need to feel satisfied with your visit.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cozen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cozen frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Dyslipidemia, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Cozen's office is located at 1400 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cozen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.