Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Benjamin Eidem, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Eidem completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eidem is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baylor, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eidem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eidem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Eidem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eidem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eidem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eidem frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Eidem's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call