Call (817) 391-9630 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. B Drury, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Drury completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Alliance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drury is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drury?
Always a pleasure. Staff is very attentive and courteous. Dr. takes great care of me and explains how to resolve the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. B Drury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Drury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drury frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Neuroplasty, and Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow).
Dr. Drury's office is located at 10932 N Riverside Dr Ste 108, Fort Worth, TX 76244. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drury has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Alliance
- Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Texas Health HEB