Dr. Benjamin Zellner, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zellner?
I had soreness in my right wrist and numbness in my index finger and thumb after about five minutes when I used my mouse on the computer or drove my car. In the past I had surgery two different times on both wrists for carpal tunnel where tendons pressed on wrist/hand nerves. Dr. Zellner did the same.
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital