Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Koch, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Koch completed a residency at Greenville Hosp System. He currently practices at Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koch is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Greenville Hosp System, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2006
- Wofford College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive35 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 234-7654
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koch?
Dr. Koch is very professional. He actually takes the time to listen and explains. Very concerned with what's going on with your health as he navigates through what brought you and your plan to get better. I highly recommend Dr. Koch, Dr. Baumgarten and Dr. Jennings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Koch frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Koch's office is located at 35 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown