Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Citrin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Citrin completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Sch of Med. He currently practices at Citrin Cardiology, P.C. and is affiliated with Providence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Citrin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University Sch of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University Sch of Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- VANDERBILT UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1989
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Citrin Cardiology, P.C.
Citrin Cardiology, P.C.6701 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608 Existing Patients: (251) 333-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Citrin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Citrin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Citrin frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Citrin's office is located at 6701 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Hospital