Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-4500.
Dr. Benjamin Schipper, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5638
Dr. Benjamin Schipper, MD is a internal medicine & pediatrics specialist in Grandville, MI. Dr. Schipper completed a residency at Michigan State University (GME). He currently practices at Rivertown Internal Medicine & Pedia and is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schipper is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rivertown Internal Medicine & Pedia3185 Macatawa Dr Sw Ste A, Grandville, MI 49418 Call
- Michigan State University (GME), Residency Hospital — 2007
- Michigan State University (CHM), Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schipper?
Very thorough, very caring.
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schipper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schipper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schipper frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Anxiety.
Dr. Schipper's office is located at 3185 Macatawa Dr Sw Ste A, Grandville, MI 49418. Find other locations and directions.