Dr. Hagopian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Hagopian, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Hagopian completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at Max Health Me Family Practice and is affiliated with Stephens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hagopian is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagopian?
I switched to Dr. Hagopian as my PCP when he relocated his practice to Norway, Maine. He is an "Integrated Physician", which[to me] means he is open to more non-traditional practices such as natural supplements and accupuncture. I prefer those to prescription drugs, and I like the fact that he doesn't have negative responses to my requested treatments. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has similar preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benjamin Hagopian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hagopian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hagopian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hagopian frequently treats Chronic Pain, Overweight, and Rash.
Dr. Hagopian's office is located at 231 York St, Portland, ME 04102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stephens Memorial Hospital