Dr. Solomon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Solomon, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Solomon completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solomon is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
Dr Solomon has been my oncologist for just over 2 years now. He's absolutely amazing. He's kind, caring, compassionate and tells you what you need to know. He will give you as much or as little information as you want. I'm very fortunate to have him as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benjamin Solomon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solomon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solomon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solomon frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Solomon's office is located at 1000 E 23rd St Ste 230 230, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System