Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin Parsons, DO is a hematology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He currently practices at Gundersen Luth. East Pharmacy and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Hematology.
- Loyola University-Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Acute Leukemia, and Myeloma.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 724 Denton St, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parsons has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Memorial Hospital