Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin Parsons, DO is a hematology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He currently practices at Gundersen Luth. East Pharmacy and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Medical School
- Loyola University-Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 724 Denton St, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parsons has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Health