Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 981-9800 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Benjamin Levine, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Benjamin Levine, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Levine completed a residency at New York Hospital Queens. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Levine is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Upper East Side40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023 Call
- Cabrini Medical Center, Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- New York Hospital Queens, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Cabrini Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2004
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), Stye, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.