Dr. Igwemezie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Igwemezie, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in High Point, NC. Dr. Igwemezie completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at BMI NEPHROLOGY SYSTEMS, INC and is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Igwemezie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- howard university hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Univ Nigeria, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Igwemezie?
Dr. Benjamin Igwemevie is The best Doctor I've ever encountered. He takes pride in his work and cares very deeply for his patients. I will recommend him to everyone I know that needs medical attention in his speciality. Thank you Dr. Benjamin for all that you do for me and everyone you treat. To me, "YOU ARE THE BEST"
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benjamin Igwemezie, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Igwemezie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Igwemezie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Igwemezie frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hypertension, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Igwemezie's office is located at 635 N Main St, High Point, NC 27260. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center