Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Havre de Grace, MD. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Lee Internal Medicine and is affiliated with UM Harford Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lee Internal Medicine
Lee Internal Medicine669 Revolution St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Existing Patients: (410) 939-2840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr Lee and all his staff are very caring and professional and provide excellent Medical Care to their patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Overweight, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 669 Revolution St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health