Dr. Benjamin Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Benjamin Cooper, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at Parkland Health And Hospital System. He currently practices at University of Texas Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Internship Hospital — 2013
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2012
- Delaware, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Detoxification Evaluation, Alcohol Withdrawal, and Burn Injuries.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 6431 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center