Dr. Benjamin Jastrzembski, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Jastrzembski completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Ralph Metson MD and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Jastrzembski is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Ralph Metson MD
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3669
Boston Children's Hospital at Peabody
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Department of Ophthalmology9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
- The Hospital For Sick Children University Of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2018
- University Of North Carolina, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2015
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jastrzembski?
Dr. Ben was amazing with my 1 year old, very pleasant, easy going, and gentle. My kiddo had a fantastic appointment and was not scared or upset. His assistant (not sure of her exact correct title, maybe technician) was equally great with kids as well! Both seemed very knowledgeable and easy to talk to/understand and worked well together. He made the eye appointment very stress free for me!
- Boston Children's Hospital