Dr. Benjamin Summerhays, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Summerhays completed a residency at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph. He currently practices at Missouri Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Capital Region Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Missouri Orthopedic Institute
Missouri Orthopedic Institute1100 Virginia Ave, Columbia, MO 65212 (573) 882-2663
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Summerhays?
Years of injuries and unlucky gene left me resigned to a life of pain and limited mobility. Now, two reconstructive surgeries later I am standing straight. Dr Summerhays was patient with questions, entertained my opinions, and thoroughly explained each step of the process and the 'whys' of each instruction. MU is lucky to have this talent!
- Capital Region Medical Center
- University Of Missouri Health Care
- Women's And Children's Hospital