Dr. Benjamin Schwartz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Sports Medicine North Orthopedic Surgery, Inc. and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Sports Medicine North Orthopedic Surgery, Inc.
Sports Medicine North Orthopedic Surgery, Inc.1 Orthopedics Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 818-6350
Sports Medicine North Orthopedic Surgery, Inc.30 Tozer Rd Ste 201, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 818-6350
Sports Medicine North Orthopaedic Surgery Inc.1 Wallace Bashaw Way Ste 3001, Newburyport, MA 01950 Existing Patients: (978) 997-1500
- Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic-Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2002
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Dr. Ben Schwartz performed total hip replacement surgery on me. I was pain-free immediately after the surgery for the first time in years. I had discomfort at the incision site but that was it. I was walking without crutches or a cane in 2.5 weeks. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Schwartz.
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center