Dr. Call has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Call, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Call completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at Pocatello Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Bear Lake Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Call is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Altius Health Plans
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pocatello Cardiology Associates
Pocatello Cardiology Associates777 Hospital Way # 101, Pocatello, ID 83201 Existing Patients: (208) 234-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Call?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benjamin Call, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Call's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Call accepts your insurance.
Dr. Call frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Heart Disease, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Call's office is located at 777 Hospital Way # 101, Pocatello, ID 83201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bear Lake Memorial Hospital
- Caribou Memorial Hospital
- Cassia Regional Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
- Portneuf Medical Center