Dr. Benjamin Lesin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lesin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Benjamin Lesin, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA. Dr. Lesin completed a residency at Martin Luther King Jr Hosp. He currently practices at Daniel Capen MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lesin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- John Micks, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Martin Luther King Jr Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Orange Co Med Ctr-Uc Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1970
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Daniel Capen MD4849 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Existing Patients: (818) 902-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lesin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lesin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lesin frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Lesin's office is located at 4849 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lesin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.