Dr. Benjamin Smith, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at DEPARTMENT OF RADIOTHERAPY. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Department of Radiotherapy
Utmd Anderson Cancer Center1515 Holcombe Blvd Ste 66, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 563-2300
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Benjamin Smith is a competent, dedicated, knowledgeable, skilled, and phenomenal Radiation Oncologist. He is the absolute best doctor. He is also a genuinely kind and caring person. Dr. Smith went significantly out of his way to help me. He spends time with his patients, explains everything clearly, and listens. I am so fortunate that Dr. Smith is my doctor. I enthusiastically recommend him.