Dr. Benjamin Hamar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Benjamin Hamar, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Hamar completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at UMASS MEMORIAL HOSP and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Hosp
Umass Memorial Medical Center119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 334-0550
Yale University School of Medicine333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-6755
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamar?
The best Dr in the world!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamar frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Preeclampsia, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. Hamar's office is located at 119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center