Dr. Benjamin Curtis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cottonwood, UT. Dr. Curtis completed a residency at University Of Utah Hospital. He currently practices at Paulos Toronto Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Lds Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curtis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Paulos Toronto Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Paulos/Toronto Orthopedics & Sports Medicine6322 S 3000 E Ste 140, Cottonwood, UT 84121 Existing Patients: (801) 733-9924
Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
Central Orthopedics Rehabilitation Excellence3584 W 9000 S Ste 405, West Jordan, UT 84088 Existing Patients: (801) 568-3480
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Utah Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Utah Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Altius Health Plans
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtis?
Dr. Curtis was very professional, friendly & polite. Takes the time with you, and is willing to listen and answer any questions you may have. Did a great job on fixing the carpal tunnel problems in my hand/wrist. I will use him to fix my other hand if needed.
- Lds Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- St. Mark's Hospital