Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin Sun, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Medical Advanced Pain Specialists Maps and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sun frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Mitral Valve Surgery, and Aortic Ectasia.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 400, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital