Dr. Benjamin Browning, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Supply, NC. Dr. Browning completed a residency at The State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate Hospital - Brooklyn, NY (Orthopaedics). He currently practices at Novant Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Novant Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Novant Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine6 Doctors Cir Ste 5, Supply, NC 28462 Existing Patients: (910) 721-4370
Rcoa Imaging Services9001 Summa Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 761-5200
- Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute - New Orleans, LA (Sports Medicine), Fellowship Hospital
- The State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate Hospital - Brooklyn, NY (Orthopaedics), Residency Hospital
- University of South Florida College of Medicine - Tampa, FL, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browning?
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge