Dr. Bridges has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Bridges, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Clinton, MD. Dr. Bridges completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Clinton and is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bridges is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Lyon College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Clinton
Maryland Oncology - Clinton8926 Woodyard Rd Ste 101, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (240) 223-1811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bridges?
Love Dr. Bridges!! He is an excellent doctor but most importantly he is approachable. He takes time to listen to your concerns and answers any questions I may have. I highly recommend Dr. Bridges!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benjamin Bridges, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bridges' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bridges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bridges frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Bridges' office is located at 8926 Woodyard Rd Ste 101, Clinton, MD 20735. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center