Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ben Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Wilford Hall Usaf Med Ctr. He currently practices at BEN D JOHNSON, MD and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ben D Johnson, MD
Ben D Johnson, MD500 S University Ave Ste 211, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 664-9535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
He diagnosed my heart disease which had been missed and saved my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Stress Test, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 500 S University Ave Ste 211, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary