Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Bashinski, MD is a neurology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Bashinski completed a residency at Tulane Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Neurological Associates Augusta and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bashinski is board certified in Neurology.
- Tulane Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurological Associates Augusta
Neurological Associates Augusta1210 Roy Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 860-6515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashinski?
Always a positive visit. My wife is a patient of his and we always enjoy the appointment. The staff is equally pleasant to work with. Dr.Bashinski is very observant and will recommend what is best for the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bashinski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bashinski frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders and Headache.
Dr. Bashinski's office is located at 1210 Roy Rd, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital