Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ben Mahan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Tullahoma, TN. Dr. Mahan completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at MAHAN & RIDLEY EYE ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-harton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New England Glaucoma Research Foundation/ Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1979
- Oklahoma University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mahan & Ridley Eye Associates
Mahan & Ridley Eye Associates926 N Jackson St, Tullahoma, TN 37388 Existing Patients: (931) 393-6004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahan?
Dr, Mahan came in on a Saturday to evaluate my eye problems. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He explained everything to me in layman terms and informed me as to what to expect for my treatment for retinal separation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahan frequently treats Blindness, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Cataract Removal Surgery.
Dr. Mahan's office is located at 926 N Jackson St, Tullahoma, TN 37388. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare-harton