Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Belinda Mantle, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Mantle completed a residency at University Al. She currently practices at CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF NEW ORLEANS and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mantle is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Pittsburgh Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Al, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University AL, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Alabama School Med, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Hospital of New Orleans
Children's Hospital200 Henry Clay Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118 Existing Patients: (504) 896-9832
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mantle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mantle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mantle frequently treats Otitis Media, Nosebleed, and Ear Tube Placement.
Dr. Mantle's office is located at 200 Henry Clay Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mantle speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center