Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (985) 635-4285, and for other questions, call (985) 871-4140.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Beker Melek, MD
New Patient(318) 865-0542
Dr. Beker Melek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Melek completed a residency at Eastern VA Medical School. He currently practices at Covington Cardiovascular Care (CCC) and is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melek is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Covington Cardiovascular Care (CCC)
Covington Cardiovascular Care1006 S Harrison St, Covington, LA 70433 Call
- Tulane University School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Eastern VA Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Eastern VA Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melek?
- St. Tammany Health System
- Our Lady of the Angels Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beker Melek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melek frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Melek's office is located at 1006 S Harrison St, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melek speaks Turkish, German, and English. View profile to see all.