Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Behzad Pavri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Pavri completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pavri is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- U Bombay, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pavri?
I had aFib for quite a few years and Dr. Pavri has been my doc from the beginning. Earlier this year I started feeling lightheaded, dizziness and shortness of breath. I had an ekg which showed skipped beats and at that point Dr. Pavri ordered halter monitor which I wore for 3 days. The results were not good. Dr. Pavri called me immediately and we discussed treatment options...medicine or ablation. I chose ablation...Dr. Pavri was there for me and always returned my calls himself thru the whole process. I had the ablation on April 2, 2019 for the latest condition bradycardia. The ablation was a success. Thanks to Dr. Pavri and his outstanding staff I have me life back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pavri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Behzad Pavri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pavri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pavri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pavri frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pavri's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pavri speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital