Dr. Behyar Zoghi, MD is a hematology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Zoghi completed a residency at Ut Southwestern Parkland Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Transplant Physician Group- Adult Blood & Marrow Transplant and is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zoghi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Texas Transplant Physician Group- Adult Blood & Marrow Transplant
Texas Transplant Physician Group- Adult Blood & Marrow Transplant4450 Medical Dr Fl 1, San Antonio, TX 78229 (210) 575-3817
Orthopaedic Specialists of Dallas
Orthopaedic Specialists of Dallas8300 Floyd Curl Dr Fl 4, San Antonio, TX 78229 (210) 358-4000
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Ut Southwestern Parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Texas A&M Health Science Center / College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zoghi?
I've never met a doctor with so much dedication to his patients.I truly wish we had more doctors like him.My diagnosis was extremely hard for me to accept and he and his office,nurses,the hospital all of them were Amazing!!! I love this doctor.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area
- Methodist Hospital