Dr. Badie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Behnam Badie, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Badie completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1990
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 1989
- Affiliated Health Funds
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badie?
Dr. Badie took me on as a patient when Barrow and Mayo told me they couldn’t help. He’s a complete rockstar! Man of few words, but incredibly skilled. I hope to never need him again, but would definitely go back if I had to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Behnam Badie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Badie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Badie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Badie frequently treats Pituitary Tumor, Breast Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Badie's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Badie speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital