Dr. Beemen Khalil, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Khalil completed a residency at Columbia University / Harlem Hospital Center General Surgery. He currently practices at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Menlo Park Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalil is board certified in General Surgery.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Palo Alto Medical Foundation795 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Existing Patients: (650) 853-2200
- University Of San Francisco Fellowship In Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Columbia University / Harlem Hospital Center General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Columbia University / Harlem Hospital Center General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Saint George's University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of California At Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalil?
I have had both my gall bladder removed by Dr Khalil and a hernia repaired. No hitch with either which is the best kind of review I like to read about.
- Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- Sequoia Hospital
- Stanford Health Care