Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Bassem El-Bahtity, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. El-Bahtity completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Hillside Med Ctr. He currently practices at Project Renewal Inc Scm and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. Dr. El-Bahtity is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- University Of Miami-Jackson Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Long Island Jewish Hillside Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Project Renewal Inc Scm200 Varick St Fl 9, New York, NY 10014 Existing Patients: (212) 620-0340
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Bahtity?
Dr. El Bahtity is a very kind, caring, intellegent and insightful doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. El-Bahtity frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. El-Bahtity's office is located at 200 Varick St Fl 9, New York, NY 10014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Bahtity speaks Arabic, Egyptian, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. El-Bahtity has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital