Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bassam Smir, MD is a hematology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Smir completed a residency at University of Texas San Antonio. He currently practices at Greensboro Pathology LLC. Dr. Smir is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- University Of Nebraska Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jordan University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- The University Of Jordan, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smir frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Smir's office is located at 706 Green Valley Rd Ste 104, Greensboro, NC 27408. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.