Dr. Bassam Helou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Helou's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bassam Helou, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Helou completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Helou is board certified in General Surgery.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Clinic
Downtown Clinic410 42nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37209 Existing Patients: (615) 329-7887
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Helou?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Helou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Helou frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy), and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Helou's office is located at 410 42nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Helou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center