Dr. Habbal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bassam Habbal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Habbal completed a residency at Christ Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Habbal is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habbal?
Dr. Habbal was my father's cardiologist for many years. He was wonderful. Dr. Habbal was thorough, knew exactly what my father required for his condition. Always answered any of our questions and explained everything to us. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a great cardiologist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bassam Habbal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Habbal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Habbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Habbal frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Habbal's office is located at 10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 200, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Habbal speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology
Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 200, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 636-7575