Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Bassam Matar, MD is a hematology specialist in Rolling Meadows, IL. Dr. Matar completed a residency at Jersey City Med Center. He currently practices at ONCOLOGY OF NORTHSHORE and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matar is board certified in Hematology.
- Jersey City Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Other Education — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology of Northshore
Home Care Home Health Agency2000 Golf Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 Existing Patients: (847) 871-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matar?
Dr Matar is a wonderful, caring doctor who is always friendly and comforting to patients. He has great knowledge and experience. Honestly i feel so blessed to know him and have him as my doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matar frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Matar's office is located at 2000 Golf Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Matar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital