Dr. Abi-Rached has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bassam Abi-Rached, MD is a hematology specialist in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Abi-Rached completed a residency at Suny. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Clinic at Rapides and is affiliated with Christus Saint Frances Cabrini Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abi-Rached is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Columbia-Presby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Suny, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Suny, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Lebanese U, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abi-Rached?
Dr. Abi is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Love His staff and HOLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bassam Abi-Rached, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abi-Rached's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abi-Rached accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abi-Rached frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Anemia.
Dr. Abi-Rached's office is located at 605 Medical Center Dr Ste B, Alexandria, LA 71301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Saint Frances Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Hematology Oncology Clinic at Rapides
Hematology Oncology Life Ctr605 Medical Center Dr Ste B, Alexandria, LA 71301 (318) 442-2232