Dr. Jalil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basmah Jalil, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Tulsa, OK. She currently practices at Warren Clinic Rheumatology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jalil is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- SUNY Buffalo Hospital/Buffalo General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Aga Khan University Hospital, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jalil?
She has retired. I tried to get an appointment with her and that's what I was told. Dr. Dany has replaced her. My wife wanted a female doctor so I guess we keep shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basmah Jalil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jalil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jalil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jalil frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Jalil's office is located at 6160 S Yale Ave Fl 2, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Warren Clinic Rheumatology
Warren Clinic Rheumatology6160 S Yale Ave Fl 2, Tulsa, OK 74136 (918) 495-2685