Dr. Baddigam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basivi Baddigam, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Clinton Township, MI. He currently practices at Baddigam Clinic and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baddigam is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Wayne State U/Fairlawn Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Govt Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baddigam Clinic43211 Dalcoma Dr Ste 3, Clinton Township, MI 48038 Existing Patients: (586) 263-6812
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baddigam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basivi Baddigam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baddigam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baddigam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baddigam frequently treats Opioid Dependence, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Baddigam's office is located at 43211 Dalcoma Dr Ste 3, Clinton Township, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Mclaren Macomb