Dr. Abdo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basil Abdo, MD is a family medicine specialist in Redford, MI. Dr. Abdo completed a residency at Providence Hospital Med Ctrs. He currently practices at Alfp and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Providence Hospital Med Ctrs, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Szeged, Medical Medical Sciences Centre, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- National Elevator
- Planned Administration Inc
- Priority Health
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alfp24224 Joy Rd Ste 100, Redford, MI 48239 Existing Patients: (313) 561-4900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdo?
I shadowed Dr. Abdo for a couple weeks and hands down he is one of the best healthcare professionals I've ever worked with. His interaction with every patient seemed so genuine like old friends talking with each other. Also, learned a lot and he was always there for my questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basil Abdo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdo frequently treats Obesity, Gout, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Abdo's office is located at 24224 Joy Rd Ste 100, Redford, MI 48239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdo speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Novi