Dr. Basil Holoyda, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Macon, GA. Dr. Holoyda completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holoyda is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Neurology Associates LLP389 Mulberry St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-9123
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holoyda?
- Medical Center, Navicent Health