Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pakeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basil Pakeman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pakeman completed a residency at Cooper Hosp/univ Med Center. He currently practices at Manhattan Surgical Eye Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pakeman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cooper Hosp/univ Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent's Hsp and M C Ny, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Manhattan Surgical Eye Care
Manhattan Surgical Eye Care PC240 E 64Th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 308-1566
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pakeman?
I’m very pleased with my otoplasty. Dr. Pakeman helped me gain my confidence back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pakeman frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Pakeman's office is located at 240 E 64Th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pakeman speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pakeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.