Dr. Bashar Shala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shala's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bashar Shala, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Shala completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at Memphis Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Tennessee, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Tennessee, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Aleppo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- University Of Tennessee, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memphis Cardiovascular Center
Memphis Cardiovascular Center6799 Great Oaks Rd Ste 100, Memphis, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 751-0405
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shala?
He is a great doctor! He’s saved my life! He truly cares about his patients and always follows up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shala frequently treats Abnormal Heart Beat, Accelerated Hypertension, and Angina.
Dr. Shala's office is located at 6799 Great Oaks Rd Ste 100, Memphis, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital