Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bashar Marji, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburg, KS. Dr. Marji completed a residency at Seton Hall University School Grad Med Ed. He currently practices at Via Christi Mercy Clinic LLC and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marji is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Seton Hall University School Grad Med Ed, Residency Hospital
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Via Christi Mercy Clinic LLC1300 E Centennial Dr, Pittsburg, KS 66762 Existing Patients: (620) 231-5965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marji?
He has one of the best bed side manors you will find. He explained things in layman’s terms easy to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marji frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Marji's office is located at 1300 E Centennial Dr, Pittsburg, KS 66762. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marji speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marji has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg
- Girard Medical Center