Call (718) 540-4220 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Basem Azab, MD
Dr. Basem Azab, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Azab completed a residency at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital - General Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Surgery at Mason Avenue and is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Azab is board certified in General Surgery.
- Surgical Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital - General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Internal Medicine, Staten Island University Hospital, N.Y., Residency Hospital — 2009
- Surgical Oncology At The National Cancer Institute, University Of Cairo 2002, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Cairo U, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azab?
Dr. Azab performed my surgery and I couldn’t have been happier with my choice. He has an amazing bed side manner, he is compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. He will put you at ease, answer all your questions questions thoroughly and take his time with you. I highly recommend Dr. Azab to friends, family and anyone else looking for a dr is this field.
- Staten Island University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basem Azab, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Azab's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Azab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Azab frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Peritoneal Cancer, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Azab's office is located at 256 Mason Ave Bldg C Fl 3, Staten Island, NY 10305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Azab has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Surgery at Mason Avenue
Northwell Health Physician Partners Surgery at Mason Avenue256 Mason Ave Bldg C Fl 3, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (718) 540-4220