Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Basem Kayali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paola, KS. Dr. Kayali completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Miami County Medical Center and is affiliated with Miami County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kayali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Carmel Mercy Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr (Gbmc), Internship Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Damascus University, Syria, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kayali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Kayali frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Wheezing. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kayali's office is located at 2100 Baptiste Dr, Paola, KS 66071. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kayali is able to speak Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Basem Kayali, MD is affiliated with Miami County Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Basem Kayali, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- Miami County Medical Center
Miami County Medical Center2100 Baptiste Dr, Paola, KS 66071 (913) 294-6615