Dr. Basel Ramlawi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramlawi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Basel Ramlawi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Wynnewood, PA. He currently practices at Lankenau Hospital and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramlawi is board certified in Cardiac Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramlawi?
Arabic, French, Spanish
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Western Ontario, Internship Hospital
- McMaster University, Medical School
- McGill University, Undergraduate School
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lankenau Hospital100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000
VH Cardiothoracic VH Vasc Srg
Internal Medicine Specialists1870 Amherst St Ste 2b, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 536-6721
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramlawi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramlawi frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
Dr. Ramlawi's office is located at 100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramlawi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramlawi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center